Start an Exciting Career at AccuKnox
DevOps Engineer (SaaS Security)
Skills: Ansible, Terraform, Jenkins, Github Actions, Linux Server Administration
- Consult with management and team leads on the operational requirements of software solutions.
- Contributing expertise on information system options, risk, and operational impact.
- Mentoring junior software developers in gaining experience and assuming DevOps responsibilities.
- Managing the installation and configuration of solutions.
- Collaborating with developers on software requirements, as well as interpreting test stage data.
- Developing interface simulators and designing automated module deployments.
- Completing code and script updates, as well as resolving product implementation errors.
- Overseeing routine maintenance procedures and performing diagnostic tests.
- Documenting processes and monitoring performance metrics.
- Be available 24×7 and/or comfortable with shift work supporting production SaaS solutions
- Conforming to best practices in network administration and cybersecurity.
- Configuration and Deployment tool – Ansible, Terraform
- CI Tools – Jenkins, Github Actions
- Linux Server Administration
- Passionate about Infrastructure as a Code.
- Proficient on AWS Cloud and good to have knowledge on Gcp, Azure
- Experience working on SQL DBs, eg: MySql, Postgres
- Experience with containers orchestration systems like Docker, Kubernetes
- Experience on Version Control system (Github preferred)
- High proficiency with scripting using Python and Shell scripts
- Monitoring tool experience like Splunk/ Prometheus/ Grafana
- Experience with Centralized Log collection and analytics using Grafana/ELK
- Experience provisioning, deploying, monitoring maintaining code of large hosted platforms in a microservice environment
- Good to have AWS Certified – DevOps / Solutions Architect
- Good to have experience in helm
Location / Work Model:
- Remote First, Work From Home