Start an Exciting Career at AccuKnox
Senior Graph Database Engineer
Skills: Graph data models and Graph databases.
We are looking for a Senior Graph Database Engineer to join our fast-growing SaaS company. The ideal candidate will have a keen interest in working with complex, large-scale data sets, and a thorough understanding of graph database technology.
- Design, develop and maintain graph data models and graph databases.
- Work closely with cybersecurity subject matter experts and software engineers to integrate graph data into our software platform.
- Optimize database performance and scalability to ensure efficient and cost-effective operations.
- Define data access patterns for efficient querying of graph data.
- Develop periodic data maintenance procedures for data quality assurance.
- Identify and propose new features to improve product offerings based on customer insights and industry trends.
- Design, develop, and maintain graph database applications, tools, and scripts.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in database design and support, specifically Graph database technologies such as Neo4j, Neptune, ArangoDB, etc.
- Strong knowledge of graph database principles and data modeling.
- Proficient in data visualization and query languages such as Cypher, Gremlin, SPARQL, etc.
- Experienced in working with GraphQL API, and RESTful services.
- Strong programming skills in Python.
- Experience in cloud-based or distributed graph databases solutions.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication and teamwork abilities.
- Experience is more important than education.
Location / Work Model:
- Remote First, Work From Home