Cloud Workload Protection Platform (CWPP) - Continuous Enforcement on your
Get detailed forensics, logs, alerts, and telemetry of the attack violations in real-time with a Zero Trust Policy; automatically!SCHEDULE DEMO
Zero Trust Runtime Security
AccuKnox CWPP provides advanced security features to address Zero Day threats:
- Inline Prevention as opposed to Post Attack Mitigation
- Runtime Container Image Scan
- Audit / Forensics
- Zero Trust Security
- Runtime Applications Behaviour
- Runtime Applications Hardening
- Network Micro-segmentation
- Securing the Secrets Manager
Get CWPP Demo
How we do it
- We profile and create a baseline of policies by observing the application (and network) graph
- We deliver Ongoing observability as the workload interacts with the host operating system and other workload
- We enforce security policies using Kernel Primitives
Detailed forensics and Inline Remediation
AccuKnox is a core contributor to popular CNCF Open Source project, KubeArmor. KubeArmor leverages eBPF for observability of Application Behavior and LSMs (Linux Security Modules) for enforcement/in-line mitigation from unknown Zero Day attacks.
Cloud Workload Protection Platform (CWPP) is anchored on KuberArmor and delivers critical capabilities that are needed to deliver Zero Trust run-time security at scale. Some of these include:
Automated Zero Trust policy generation
Prioritization of vulnerabilities
SIEM/SOAR, Gitops, ITSM integration
Un-supervised learning based Anomaly Detection
Elevate Your Cloud's Security Posture with AccuKnox CWPP
- Gain observability into workloads with a network graph view.
- Auto-Discover application and network behavior.
- Ensure compliance and harden security with renowned frameworks like MITRE, NIST, CIS, PCI-DSS.
- Identify known vulnerabilities, minimizing the risk of exploitation.
- Enable network microsegmentation, isolating workloads for enhanced protection.
- Safeguard critical assets with robust file integrity monitoring.
- Seamlessly integrate with SIEM/SOAR platforms, notification
- systems, and ticketing tools.