Agentless multi cloud security to prevent advanced “Zero Day” attacks
- Comprehensive Zero Trust CNAPP
- Inline remediation as opposed to post-attack mitigation
- Agentless CSPM + eBPF, LSM powered CWPP
- Secures modernized (K8s) and traditional (VM) assets
- Supports Public, Multi-Cloud, and Private Clouds (on prem)
- Futureproof with support for IoT/Edge, 5G workloads
Deep Tech IP, 10+ Patents
Get a Demo to Protect your Cloud Assets
Know about the most critical risks in your cloud environment, and opportunities for remediation.
Deep visibility of cloud assets. Automated risk prioritization & remediation of vulnerabilities.
Improve your cloud security posture with actionable insights and remediation recommedations.
Inline Remediation as Opposed to Post-Attack Mitigation to prevent advanced attacks before they happen!
AccuKnox Zero Trust Security: Multi-layered Defense with Proactive Prevention from Zero Day Attacks
- Auto-generate Zero Trust policies
- Deep Visibility/Observability of Cloud Assets
- Automated Risk Prioritization & Remediation of Vulnerabilities
- Integration with EDR, SIEM, AppSec, SOAR, etc.
- Full lifecycle container security management
- Automated Continuous compliance & governance against CIS, PCI, NIST, MITRE
- Secure Software Supply Chain through CI/CD integration in DevSecOps model
- Application and Network Firewalling, Micro-segmentation and Kernel Hardening
AccuKnox Runtime Security Comparison (vs) Others
AccuKnox Runtime Security (vs) Others
Open Source Enterprise
|Brand X||Brand Y||Brand Z|
|Design Approach||Zero Trust Enforcement + Observability||Observability + Add-on Enforcement||Observability + Add-on Enforcement||Observability + Add-on Enforcement|
|Enforcement Method||Inline Mitigation Any LSM||Post-execution Stop container||Post-execution Kill Proc from user space||Post-execution Kill Proc from kernel space|
|Reliability||Stable. Only stops malicious actions. App keeps working.||⚠️ Potential service impact||⚠️ Potential service impact||⚠️ Potential service impact|
|Policy Creation||Auto-discovered policies||Auto-discovered policies||?||manual rules|