“Build to Runtime” Security
Comprehensive Zero Trust Cloud Security Tool
Zero Trust CNAPP that secures Build to Runtime
Advanced cloud-native security solution providing comprehensive protection from code to cloud, ensuring trust and integrity throughout your application lifecycle.
- Cloud Security
- Container Security
- Supply Chain Security
- Runtime Security
- Agentless Multi-Cloud Security
- Deep Visibility/Observability of Cloud Assets
- Automated Risk Prioritization & Remediation of Vulnerabilities
- Manage Security Compliance Posture & Reporting
- Infrastructure as Code Security
- Integration with EDR, SIEM, AppSec, SOAR, etc
- Full lifecycle container security management
- Combines Static and Run-time Security
- Automated Continuous compliance & governance against CIS, PCI, NIST, MITRE
- Detailed Auditing and Container Forensics powered by eBPF
- Shift Left (early detect of vulnerabilities) approach to fix issues at source
- Detect Vulnerabilities and Dependencies using Software Composition Analysis
- Fix Code Issues with Static Application Security Testing
- Secure Software Supply Chain through CI/CD integration in DevSecOps model
- Prioritize Vulnerabilities based on Runtime context (Shift Smart)
- Application and Network Firewalling, Micro-segmentation and Kernel Hardening
- Auto-generate Zero Trust policies
- Implement MITRE, NIST, CIS, HIPAA policies
- Secure modern (Kubernetes) and legacy (Virtual Machine, Bare Metal) workloads
Deploy Comprehensive CNAPP in Minutes
- 5G Security
- Comprehensive Multi-Cloud, Hybrid (Public, Private) Cloud Security
- DevSecOps model for CI/CD security, SaaS Model & On-Premises Model
- Detailed Telemetry for Auditing & Container Forensics
- Integration with EDR, SIEM, AppSec, SOAR, etc.
- Automated Zero Trust policy generation
- Customizable and Fine grained policy control (observe/audit, enforce)
- Reduced Alert Fatigue with Zero False Positives
- Hardening Policies based on MITRE, NIST, CIS, PCI-DSS
- Comprehensive Visibility & Orchestration of Multi-Cloud Resources
- Misconfiguration and Drift Detection
- Continuous compliance, auditing and reporting
- Container-level Visibility with Application Network graph view
- Application and Network firewalling
- Unique In-Line Mitigation Enforcement to prevent Zero-Day attacks
- Deep visibility and monitoring of IoT/Edge Workloads
- Automated Zero Trust Policy Discovery and Enforcement
- Deployed as systemd mode
- Auto-Recommendation of Hardening Policies based on NIST IoT Security Framework, ENISA, GDPR
- Checkout: IBM Open Horizon Workload
- Hardening of 5G Control Plane based on ENISA, MITRE framework
- Secure 3rd party xApps deployed in Control plane by enforcing least permissive posture
- Application and Network Microsegmentation
- Learn more on our 5G Security solutions
Secure your Secrets Manager
HashiCorp Vault Hardening
- Restrict access to HashiCorp Vault mount points in Pod
- Whitelist and provide fine grained access to ensure least permissive security controls
- Protect onprem Vault from advanced attacks (Ransomware, Bitcoin Miner, DDOS, etc.)
CyberArk Conjur Hardening
- Restrict access to conjur secrets mount points in Pod
- Allow access to certain paths only for certain process(es)
- Prevent Zero-Day attacks on mission-critical workload from insider-threats
Awards and Accolades
Why Customers Choose AccuKnox
AccuKnox is a flexible and comprehensive CNAPP solution that can be deployed in an On-Premises configuration or SaaS model. AccuKnox secures a range of workloads such as Kubernetes, VMs, Bare Metals, IoT / Edge, and 5G assets. Furthermore, AccuKnox is powered by a very popular CNCF open-source project KubeArmor.
Recognize and Prioritize Your Top Cloud Risks
AccuKnox® helps you identify and prioritize your organization’s critical cloud risks, allowing you to focus on the most impactful security measures and allocate resources effectively.
Centralize Cloud Security into a Single Platform
Simplify and streamline your cloud security operations with AccuKnox®. Our unified platform provides a centralized view of your security landscape, enabling you to manage and monitor security controls.
Fix the Issue Once at the Source
AccuKnox® goes beyond surface-level fixes. Our solutions address security issues at their core, helping you resolve vulnerabilities and weaknesses at the source.
Don’t just take our word for it...
INCREASE IN CRITICAL ISSUES RESOLUTION
SIEM TOOLS INTEGRATED
We are very pleased to partner with a Modern, Cloud Native, Zero Trust CNAPP innovator like AccuKnox. Zero Trust security is a commitment we have to our customers. Their work with AWS furthers the value that AccuKnox can deliver to us.”
EFFICIENCY IN HANDLING FALSE POSITIVE ALERTS
MINUTES TO SOLVE KNOWN VULNERABILITIES
Zero Trust security is Clint Health’s imperative and commitment we have to our customers. AccuKnox’s leading product combined with their successful track record of partnering with their customers forms the foundation for this objective.”
TIME REDUCED IN HANDLING CI/CD PIPELINE ISSUES
MINUTE TO OBTAIN INSTANT REPORTS
Our client, a Large European CyberSecurity agency, was looking for a Zero Trust Security Solution that supports Private Cloud platforms. Our win is a clear testament to the value our clients see in this partnership.”
AccuKnox Orchestrates through Multi Cloud. Multi Cluster. Multi Tenancy.
Integrate with CI/CD pipelines for Securing Cloud Workloads.
- Static Code Analysis Deeply analyze your code for vulnerabilities and weaknesses.
- CI/CD Pipelines Scanning Continuously scan your pipelines for security flaws and risks.
- Container Security Fortify your containers with robust security measures.
- Kubernetes Orchestration Seamlessly manage and secure your Kubernetes environments.
- Secret Scanning Detect and protect sensitive information from unauthorized access.
Trusted By Global Innovators
We’re an Innovator in Zero Trust Cloud Security Space
You cannot secure what you cannot see.
Your most sensitive information is stored on endpoints and in the cloud. Protect what is most important from cyberattacks. Real-time autonomous protection for your network's edges.