Kubernetes Hardening Guide for Containerized Apps
Unveiling Ironclad Kubernetes Security – A Technical Whitepaper by NSA and CISA
Learn all about the best methods and tactics for hardening your Kubernetes infrastructure with this “Kubernetes Hardening Handbook”. This 66-page technical document brought to you straight from NSA and CISA, is enhanced with industry-leading insights and empowers enterprises to maximize Kubernetes benefits while successfully reducing related risks.
What is Included In this Technical Paper:
- Architecture Overview – Kubernetes’ Function in Automating Containerized Applications in a Cloud Context
- Common points of failure, including supply chain risks, malevolent threat actors, and insider threats
- Strengthen containers by separating networks, using firewalls, and encrypting data.
- Maximize the security of Kubernetes components such as Etcd and Kubeconfig Files.
- Techniques to segment worker nodes to prevent unwanted access.
- Strategies to restrict possible risks, using robust authentication and role-based access control.
- Capture and monitor audit logs effectively to detect potentially dangerous activity.
- Investigate the benefits of service meshes for increased security and fault tolerance.
With this technical whitepaper from the NSA and CISA, equip your company to successfully manage Kubernetes-related threats. Get this all-in-one guide to beef up your Kubernetes security and secure your key apps.